The payment profile sets up how your school will handle payments for fees or donations.
Set Up the Payment Profile
1. Log in to the campus portal as an administrator and access EX FormFlow - Forms.
2. Click Manage Forms. The Manage Forms page appears.
3. Click on form you want to update.
4. From the Tools menu, select Payment Profiles.
5. Click the Add Profile button to create a new payment profile. The Payment Profile page appears.
6. If your school will allow applicants to use an electronic check to make their payment, select the Allow E-check checkbox.
7. In the Show fee description field, review or update how the charge will be passed to your school's payment provider.
8. In the Transaction Code, enter your EX Receipt Entry Code used for online payments.
9. In the Default Fee amount, review or update the default amount being charged. Example. The default fee amount must be greater than $0 but will be overridden by any amount generated by the Balance Calculator.
10. In the Email address to notify on failed payment field, enter an email address at your school that can be used to notify the appropriate person or department the payment failed. For example, this might be your school's Accounts Receivable office or IT department.
11. Click Save Profile.